VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM RESOURCES
ZOOM LINK –
- You will receive an email with a personalized link to the Zoom Webinar Thursday, March 30th from Dr. Will Woods at StaabSymposium@outlook.com. Use the same link for both days. Attested CME hours must be commensurate with the attendance report generated by Zoom.
DAY OF Symposium Resources
- If you are having any issues with Zoom, please contact Dr. Will Woods by email at StaabSymposium@outlook.com.
AGENDA & SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS –
- The program will begin promptly at 7:30am both days.
- You may view the agenda through this PDF LINK (link will open in a new window).
- For speakers who have given their permission, you may view the PDF of their presentation on this WEBSITE PAGE (link will open in a new window).
QUESTIONS FOR SPEAKERS –
- You are welcome to submit questions for the speakers using the Q&A feature on Zoom. Do not submit your questions via Chat. The Chat feature will just be for you to communicate with other virtual attendees.
- Each participant is required to sign-in on their own device.
- DIFFERENT THAN LAST YEAR: YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ATTEST TO YOUR PARTICIPATION DURING EACH LECTURE.
- You will need to respond to the pop-up attestation confirmation that appears during each lecture to attest for your attendance.
ATTESTATION & EVALUATION –
- A link will be provided to all eligible participants to access the evaluations. This link will be provided during the lectures in the Chat Box AND via email to eligible participants at the end of each day.
- You will be able to access each evaluation throughout the weekend so that you can update and edit your answers at any time. Once you begin your evaluation, there are two ways to re-access the form…
- OPTION 1: Hit SAVE and Create an Account: When you SAVE your work, you’ll be asked to Create an Account. With this option, you’ll be able to login to JotForm at any time and access your incomplete evaluations by clicking on “My Drafts” (located on the left side of your Home Page).
- OPTION 2: Hit SAVE and Skip Creating an Account: When you SAVE your work, you’ll be asked to Create an Account. There’s also a link at the bottom of that box that allows you to skip this option. If you do not wish to create an account, you can still send yourself an email with a link so that you can re-access your form at any time. If you do not see the link come through in just a few moments, we recommend checking your Spam Folder.
- Please note that the entire evaluation will not be made available all at once. Instead, as each lecture begins that portion will open up to be completed.
- There are different forms for Friday and Saturday’s lectures. The appropriate links will be sent during Friday and Saturday’s program.
- Hours claimed should be commensurate with the time that you participated in the learning activities. We are not able to report hours for any physician who does not sign-in and complete both a program evaluation and attestation.
- A certificate with the number of credit hours will be sent 7-10 days after the symposium. A separate certificate will be sent for those who participated in Dr. Beaman’s lecture on “Opioid Epidemic: An Update” (for proper prescribing credit).
- We are not able to report hours for any physician who does not sign-in and complete both a program evaluation and attestation.