VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM RESOURCES
ZOOM LINK –
- You will receive an email with a personalized link to the Zoom Webinar Thursday, March 31st from Dr. Will Woods at StaabSymposium@outlook.com. Use the same link for both days. This link is not to be shared as it will serve as your proof of attendance (versus signing a physical attendance sheet).
DAY OF Symposium Resources
- If you are having any issues with Zoom, please contact Dr. Will Woods by email at StaabSymposium@outlook.com OR by text at 918-995-4457 (texts only, calls will not be answered).
SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS –
- For speakers who have given their permission, you may view the PDF of their presentation on this WEBSITE PAGE (link will open in a new window, scroll down to Agenda).
QUESTIONS FOR SPEAKERS –
- You are welcome to submit questions for the speakers using the Q&A feature on Zoom. Do not submit your questions via Chat. The Chat feature will just be for you to communicate with other virtual attendees.
ATTESTATION & EVALUATION –
- In between lectures, a QR code will be displayed on the screen so that you can access the digital evaluations and attestations through your smart phone. A link to the attestation & evaluation will also be sent to you. The link will also post periodically in the Chat. Please use only one of these methods to complete your attestations & evaluation for both days.
- The system will remember the email you are using so you may come back to the form multiple times during the day if you prefer not to wait until the end of the day to complete the information. However, you must use the same email each time.
- Please note that the entire attestation & evaluation will not be made available all at once. Instead, as each lecture begins that portion will open up to be completed.
- Do not submit your attestation until the program is complete or until you’ve completed your participation in the program.
- Hours claimed should be commensurate with the time that you participated in the learning activities. We are not able to report hours for any physician who does not sign-in and complete both a program evaluation and attestation.
- A certificate with the number of credit hours will be sent 7-10 days after the symposium. A separate certificate will be sent for those who participated in Dr. Khattab’s lecture on Pain Management (for proper prescribing credit).
- We are not able to report hours for any physician who does not sign-in and complete both a program evaluation and attestation.